Who Are We Looking For
The Developer is an experienced business person who has a ‘nose’ for businesses that are likely to be successful. He or she is ready to commit to the long hard slog of working with Entrepreneurs to help their businesses grow, thrive and become sustainable. An ability to judge character is crucial to success. We want to see businesses making a Kingdom Impact for the long term. Business plans and training are primary to the support of the Entrepreneur. Often businesses do not have access to capital, the Developer therefore, acts as a bridge between Investors and Entrepreneurs.
1. A business background, either through business studies or having owned or managed a business successfully.
2. A desire to serve God and be dependent on His wisdom and leading.
3. Strong written and verbal communications skills.
4. Excellent cross-cultural skills.
5. Good business acumen.
6. Ability to translate vision into a workable plan.
7. A sense of adventure and willingness to travel.
Please note that this is not a paid position.
Join us as a B4T Developer, where you will help Biblical transformational businesses become more influential. Mentor and coach local business people and Entrepreneurs to expand their businesses to impact their communities for the Kingdom. Hosting international investors, networking between investors and local businesses.